Live in Redding? Do you need VA Streamline Refinancing?
The VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL) is an amazing Government Loan that is available for current VA Guaranteed Home Owners in Redding Ca that currently have a Veterans Administration Home Loan. Home Owners that qualify can reduce their interest rate with little to no closing costs and with out having to get an appraisal.
Benefits of the VA Streamline Refinance
- Appraisal Waiver Available
- No Closing Cost Options
- No Lender Fees
- Refund Current Escrow Account
- Fast In Home Closing Available
- Skip 1 Months Payment
- Up to $6,000 for Energy Efficient Home Improvements (see below). “Am I eligible for the VA Streamline Refinance Loan?"
Requirements of the VA Streamline Refinance
- The VA Home Owner must not have had more that 1 mortgage late in the last 12 months.
- Must be current on your mortgage payments.
- Have a credit score >=640.
- You must show that you currently use or once used the home as a primary residence.
Also with the VA loan refinance the Veteran may not receive cash in hand after the refinance. However the home owner may finance closing costs in with the loan so that the borrower does not have to come to closing with cash out of pocket.
$6,000 of Energy Efficient Home Improvements
VA Home Owners can use the IRRRL Streamline VA Refinance to finance up to $6000.00 of Energy Efficient Home Improvements Home Improvement needs to be finished with in 90 days after funding of the VA Loan Refinance.
13 Down Payment Programs you have NOT heard about - Get The Facts
- Other lenders will not share these programs with you
- These programs are for your 1st or 2nd Home
- Instructions on where to apply for these programs
How To Shop For Your Mortgage
- Learn the 3 ways to pay closing costs
- Learn how to avoid paying PMI or Mortgage Insurance
- Learn how to shop for your mortgage
- Learn how to get the lowest interest rate and the lowest closing costs