Step #6 Fulfillment Completedv
Congratulations. Your loan is now out of our fulfillment center.
What to Expect:
Your loan is now back from our fulfillment center. There are 2 outcomes that can happen when your loan comes out of fulfillment:
- No additional documents needed, loan is ready for Step #7.
- Additional documentation is needed prior to advancing to Step #7.
We will be letting you know either way. Its important that if there are documents needed, we get them asap so that we can advance to Step #7.
The next step will be to submit your loan to underwriting. Step #7.
- Receiving Documents
- After the file is back from our fulfillment center, there might be additional documentation needed prior to us advancing to Step #7.
- Verification of Employment
- Fulfillment will call your employer and request a Verification of Employment (VOE). If we do not have the correct phone number on file the VOE will not be able to be retrieved and could cause a delay in submitting your loan to underwriting.
- To ensure are not delayed please makes sure we have the correct phone number to your employer for a verification of employment.
- IRS Transcripts
- Sometimes when ordering IRS transcripts Loan Simple does not have the correct address for the corresponding year that we have requested. The IRS requires that we match the address perfectly prior to giving us the transcripts
- If you have just recently filed your tax returns, this could cause a delay in your closing. If we need the most recent year and you have just filed the returns, the IRS can take 6 – 8 weeks to complete your IRS transcripts. This delay is un avoidable if transcripts are needed.